Newborn Photography Workshop in Bangkok.
When: Sunday, 24 February 2019, 9am till 6pm
Where: Camelian Theme-Studio & Cafe
7/46 Ratchadaphisek 19, Ratchadaphisek rd., Tha Phra 10600 Bangkok, Thailand
This training workshop is designed to empower photographers in every level of their newborn photography skills. You may be a beginner to newborn photography and want to kick-start in this genre by getting to know about newborns, how to handle them, and pose them differently. Or you may already be starting to photograph newborns but there are areas of uncertainty.
Newborn mentoring session includes:
1) Learning the Fundamentals:
• Preparing the room for a newborn; actual styling and setup; how a typical newborn session flows and consideration of variety of poses/props vs age of baby
2) Live demonstration with a newborn:
• Learn various ways to wrap baby; learn various poses in various setups; watch out for baby’s comfort and safety; looking for details; different angles to fill up a gallery to sell; posing parents with baby and siblings (if any).
• During which, Ashley will talk about or demonstrate how to shoot awake and older babies which helps her enjoy her sessions more.
• Includes techniques such as settling newborns, reading signs for wind & burping, watching for signs of discomfort & signs of waking up to avoid certain poses.
3) Others - Technical & Business
• You will get to learn how to light up newborns with flash and the settings for your DSLR
• Get to see how Ashley edits her photographs.
A certificate of training will be issued upon completion of the workshop.
(Minimum 3 person to start)
Lunch, snacks & drinks will be included. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the slot. Upon registration, more details will be furnished.
This workshop is for photographers who already know how to use a DSLR so camera basics won't be covered, but we will cover the manual settings to photograph newborn. Attendee needs to bring a DSLR.
For more info, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit this Facebook event page for details: https://www.facebook.com/events/1669497679818656/
To book, please email to email@example.com.