Join us for a Newborn Workshop Session on 14th April 2019, Sunday with Ashley Low.
Register your interest by 31st March 2019 latest!
This training workshop is designed to empower photographers in every level of their newborn photography skills. You may be a beginner to newborn photography and want to kick-start in this genre by getting to know about newborns, how to handle them, and pose them differently. Or you may already be starting to photograph newborns but there are areas of uncertainty.
Newborn mentoring session includes:
1) Learning the Fundamentals:
• Preparing the room for a newborn; actual styling and setup; how a typical newborn session flows and consideration of variety of poses/props vs age of baby
2) Live demonstration with a newborn:
• Learn various ways to wrap baby; learn various poses in various setups; watch out for baby’s comfort and safety; looking for details; different angles to fill up a gallery to sell; posing parents with baby and siblings (if any).
• During which, Ashley will talk about or demonstrate how to shoot awake and older babies which helps her enjoy her sessions more.
• Includes techniques such as settling newborns, reading signs for wind & burping, watching for signs of discomfort & signs of waking up to avoid certain poses.
3) Others - Technical & Business
• You will get to learn how to light up newborns with flash and the settings for your DSLR
• Get to see how Ashley edits her photographs.
A certificate of training will be issued upon completion of the workshop.
(For group session, minimum 3 person to start)
Lunch, snacks & drinks will be included. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the slot. Upon registration, more details will be furnished.
This workshop is for photographers who already know how to use a DSLR so camera basics won't be covered, but we will cover the manual settings to photograph newborn. Attendee needs to bring a DSLR.
For Singapore photographers - We strictly accept photographers who do not own a physical newborn/baby studio yet or is currently working in a professional family/baby photography studio.
Basic styling of sets to comfortably pose babies will be covered during this session.
Here are some photos from the previous workshop Ashley did