One-on-One Newborn Workshop: SGD$1200
Group Newborn Workshop: SGD$800
This training workshop is designed to empower photographers in every level of their newborn photography skills. You may be a beginner to newborn photography and want to kick-start in this genre by getting to know about newborns, how to handle them, and pose them differently. Or you may already be starting to photograph newborns but there are areas of uncertainty.
Newborn mentoring session includes:
1) Learning the Fundamentals:
• Preparing the room for a newborn; actual styling and setup; how a typical newborn session flows and consideration of variety of poses/props vs age of baby
2) Live demonstration with a newborn:
• Learn various ways to wrap baby; learn various poses in various setups; watch out for baby’s comfort and safety; looking for details; different angles to fill up a gallery to sell; posing parents with baby and siblings (if any).
• During which, Ashley will talk about or demonstrate how to shoot awake and older babies which helps her enjoy her sessions more.
• Includes techniques such as settling newborns, reading signs for wind & burping, watching for signs of discomfort & signs of waking up to avoid certain poses.
3) Others - Technical & Business
• You will get to learn how to light up newborns with flash and the settings for your DSLR
• Get to see how Ashley edits her photographs, and Ashley will share how you can price your worth, how to market/kick start this business.
4) Reviews & Feedback
• Prior to this workshop, if you have some photos taken already, Ashley would like to see them and give some comments so Ashley can better guide you for improvement during workshop by seeing how you shoot the models.
• Each participant will receive a follow up review help 3 months after the workshop. Meaning send through more of your photos and Ashley will guide you for your improvement and success.
A certificate of training will be issued upon completion of the workshop.
A pre-consultation call will be arranged to evaluate where you are at, at newborn photography.
Lunch, snacks & drinks will be included. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to secure the slot. Upon registration, more details will be furnished.
This workshop is for photographers who already know how to use a DSLR so camera basics won't be covered, but we will cover the manual settings to photograph newborn. Attendee needs to bring a DSLR. This workshop will not be for photographers who has run their own business specialising in newborn photography for more than 2 years. Overseas photographers are welcome.
Workshop will be conducted by award winning Master Photographer Ashley Low at Ashley Low Photography's studio at Oxley Bizhub 2, Ubi Road 1, Singapore.
For more info, please email to email@example.com
To book, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.